If you have ever hired an SEO agency or an SEO consultant earlier, it’s very likely that you don’t know where to begin. You also need to recognize what questions to ask, and the important things you should be seeking.
· It’s important to find agencies that play well with other organizations. The era of the 500+ employee, full service agencies has ended. Everything has become so particular that you need to find niche agencies to come in to hold specific things. That’s when it’s key to discover agencies that are comfortable with working together.
· There are two types of agencies. Strategy-oriented agencies and task oriented agencies. If you have people on staff capable of putting together an SEO policy, then spend your money cleverly and just appoint a task-oriented agency to do the work of executing the plan for you.
· When seeking to appoint an agency of any kind, it’s imperative to seek stories above all else. Don’t judge based on websites or whether that agency positions organically for their target keywords.
· Sit down with an agency and have them tell you stories about how they resolved a problem and how they applied vital thinking. An agency notifying you they helped someone to boost traffic by 50% isn’t almost as important as them telling you a story about how they solved a client’s needs.
· You are required to get an SEO agency that’s not only comfy with the technical side of SEO, but is also skilled at critical thinking, comprehends marketing, and is capable of putting themselves in their client’s shoes.